Another custom blend question?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLUSKERM

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i have been searching the threads for advice on covering the nail of a biter when doing forever french.I would tip (formation or velocity natural) then apply white and a coverage powder. i have tried cnd flawless to cover , which does but is not natural looking, i have tried mixing flawless with intense 50/50 and you can still see the blended tip.I tried nsi pink masque and it was really pale! Would a clear tip be better? Am i expecting too much to disguise completely, going to do custom blending course soon , this is driving me mad!:)

I use a 50/50 mix of flawless and intense and you cant see the blended tip or any imperfections when i have used this,
sounds like you need to blend the tip more than you are doing hth

I use a 50/50 mix of flawless and intense and you cant see the blended tip or any imperfections when i have used this,
sounds like you need to blend the tip more than you are doing hth
Thanks for the advice, i will try to blend more, sometimes it looks like i have blended then when i put my mix on it shows up flaws! Do you always use natural tips on biters?:)

50/50 mix of flawless and intense is my favorite mix, and I use it on 60% of my clients(but only in zone 2, I just use intense in zone 3)
I would agree with Louise and say you maybe need to look at your tip blending. Do you pre tailor the tips? I cut/file most of the well out before applying them so the white of zone 1 covers all the tip on the natural nail.
and I use natural velocity as well xx

50/50 mix of flawless and intense is my favorite mix, and I use it on 60% of my clients(but only in zone 2, I just use intense in zone 3)
I would agree with Louise and say you maybe need to look at your tip blending. Do you pre tailor the tips? I cut/file most of the well out before applying them so the white of zone 1 covers all the tip on the natural nail.
and I use natural velocity as well xx
I do pre tailor the tips and then blend on the nail, i think i might do some one to one and take a nail biter, does it take you longer for biters or just the same time?
:)

Yes hun i use natural tips and it does take me a bit longer with biters as you have to take more care when blending not to catch their skin and sometimes have to saddle the tip if they have bitten their nails really badly

Latest posts

Back