Another extension question! Stick Tip/Nail Tip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess_03x

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a quick guide on how to turn nail/u tip hair in to stick/i tip? how do you do it? what works best? thank you! x

I have done this once as I couldn't get any stick tip from any where! All I did was heated the nail tip an rolled it into a stick tip shape but like I said only done it the once and wouldn't like to do it every time x

I have done this once as I couldn't get any stick tip from any where! All I did was heated the nail tip an rolled it into a stick tip shape but like I said only done it the once and wouldn't like to do it every time x

Yeah this is what I did too. Easy but lots of extra work. I just cut them afterwards so the bond looked neat.

Get some prebond connectors and heat the glue of the nail tip until you can spread it flat. Whilst still hot carefully roll it into a stick shape. If it looks too fat then re heat and scrape the excess glue off the end and re roll. Check size with a micro ring. When you have done all the pack hold them in one hand and trim with a sharp pair of scissors so they are all the same length. ;)

Latest posts

Back