ANT Nail Forum at Excel - What do you want to see?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate

Reaction score
I am organising the ANT Nail Forum for Excel in March 2008.

I would like to know who you would like to see! Anything on nails, any company, techniques, extensions, nail art, health and safety, anything nails and any nail icons you would love to learn from!

Any ideas would be most appreciated!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!! :)

I would like to give the geeks one of the slots for a geek site session and geek meet, anybody think this is a good idea????????????????????????????????

How spooky - i was thinking of my membership today as i think it's up for renewal! What i was wondering was if you could get membership without the subscription to Professional Beauty as i was really disappointed to find virtually nothing about nails in it since it was amalgamated with Beauty and Spa and whether i'd be cheaper without the mag?

It is being sorted as we speak! I have a meeting with Emap (the owners of the ANT) on Tuesday to arrange the costings. We have had many requests of a non-subscription membership as many techs want to be a member, but for what ever reason, do not want the PB magazine.
I will post more when i know next week.

In the meantime............................ any ideas on the forum!?!?!

I think it would be great to have someone that has started from the very bottom and risen above all... a sucess story is always good to here especially when you have new people to the industry coming or even just to boost some people...i remember my first show i went to was at excel and i was employed, i was feeling bored and flat because i wasn't learning anything in the salon and i remember what a certain tech for about an hour....(she coughs as she says Antony Buckley)...so trying not to look like a stalker i watched and i watchedand i just remember thinking thats what i want to be able to do in the salon, use different colours and 3d art etc etc.

When i got back i sat with a box of cheap tips and practise til i was falling asleep and the clients loved it!!!

Your alittle star Ant....don't let it go to you head now...only kidding hun xx

:hug:

well I would love to see anything and everything to do with air brush art:lol:

I think it would be great to have someone that has started from the very bottom and risen above all... a sucess story is always good to here especially when you have new people to the industry coming or even just to boost some people...i remember my first show i went to was at excel and i was employed, i was feeling bored and flat because i wasn't learning anything in the salon and i remember what a certain tech for about an hour....(she coughs as she says Antony Buckley)...so trying not to look like a stalker i watched and i watchedand i just remember thinking thats what i want to be able to do in the salon, use different colours and 3d art etc etc.

When i got back i sat with a box of cheap tips and practise til i was falling asleep and the clients loved it!!!

Your alittle star Ant....don't let it go to you head now...only kidding hun xx

:hug:

I've spoken to one of Ants lovely clients this week who told me the tales from when he first started in the industry...we were all learners once eh?
She's been a regular for about 15 years now so I think he would be a great candidate for this.

Definitley i would love to here his story how he got started and why and his journey xx

Hi!

I want to see something as boring as... salon nails... I never do nailart, nor me or my clients want it. When going to shows you always see a lot of nailart and very long nails. I want to see a good tech doing short salon nails, after all, this is what I do the most of my day.

C.

Another thing I would like to see is a reballance!

I would like to see something like...good things to offer clients (art, glitters, etc), Questions and answers (troubleshooting), new products, how to promote your business, 3d nail art embedding, or just the plain tip; and overlay. theres just a few ideas, but everyone wants to see something different! Good luck deciding! xx hannah xx

Latest posts

Back