Anti-aging eye treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau_123

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have come across clients all complaining about the same problem - the eye area. The want a really good brightening anti aging treatment. Has anyone come across a good treatment where you can say you have seen results? What do you think of crystal clear's eye pen? I want something for in salon treatment and something for retail.

Collin Resultime are a very sophisticated French skincare range. They do skin brightening facials, perhaps give them a look?

Best wishes x

Caci eye lift. Of course you will need to buy the machine. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thankyou ladies I will give them a look.

Try Environ Skin care, we have just launched a notox Botox facial using sound waves, your clients get results within 4 hours without the harmful freezing of muscles.

How much is environ to stock?

Try Environ Skin care, we have just launched a notox Botox facial using sound waves, your clients get results within 4 hours without the harmful freezing of muscles.

And their Cquence eye gel is fantastic!

Vicki x

You would have to contact them directly to find out.

Collin Resultime are a very sophisticated French skincare range. They do skin brightening facials, perhaps give them a look?

Best wishes x

Thank you for recommending us, Lady Powderpuff! If anyone would like any information on Resultime by Collin Paris treatments and products, please respond to me or call me on 01767 682 288. Our website is www.resultime.co.uk - please get in touch :)

Roxie x

I'm nearly 47 and my face had been melting for a few years! A really good facial massage as part of a facial works wonders for the eye area. Think pincer movements, pressure points and lymph drainage. Also any electrical treatment lifts the eye area even galvanic if you use the rollers to aid drainage and release tension. I find that microcurrent and ultrasound and faradic are all hero treatments and no special products are required.

My own view is that clients anxious about eye puffiness and asking for treatments are probably overusing eye creams which will make things worse. You could try witch hazel on cotton pads!

Having said that, I like Murad and Payot products for eyes. Arbonne doesn't do a salon range so you don't need an account and you can use the retail products for a facial. There isn't an eye treatment product, but the eye creams are impressive with a visible difference in less than 2 weeks of twice daily home use. The first few days are pretty alarming though as they have very active ingredients.

I really like Payot so I'm thinking of switching from Arbonne to Payot for my personal home care.

I can second CACI for a machine based response to anti-ageing for the eyes, especially using the Ultra (microcurrent, ultrasonic and Bio-therapeutic LED) or Ultimate (microcurrent, crystal-free orbital microdermabrasion and Bio-therapeutic LED). I also combine it with the SkinBreeze so that I can offer O2 infusion of serums about the eye as well.

Latest posts

Back