Anti frizz serum / treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen Faye

Reaction score
Hi all I'm looking for a product or treatment that would be suitable for my client. She has wavy, coloured,thick hair and would like something to tame it. She's used a wide variety of products, so we're open to either treatments or other recommended products.thank you xx

Start off with a moisture shampoo & heavy conditioner, My go to products would be Moroccan oil and goldwell 6 effects about 10 pence piece size of each on the hands, mix together and apply to the mid length and ends of wet hair then whatever's left through the lot, then if blow drying straight work a 5-10 pence piece size blob of goldwell flat marvel through the ends & blowdry with a brush, once dry use goldwell sleek perfection heat protector & straighten, then end with a healthy spritz of goldwell satin guard for humidity protection :)

There will be zero frizz after that :)
I diddnt mean to come accross like gooooo goldwell lol but it's what I use in the shop lol!

What's her current hair care routine? Does she ware it straight or natural?

No that's great, she wears it straight mon-fri then weekends and lazy days she lets it dry naturally. She has a short bob xx

Do those steps mom-fri then & on the lazy days, just the Moroccan oil & 6 effects :) she can let it dry naturally with those

Thank you surf girl xx

I have frizzy , thick wavy hair when natural and the only thing I've found that helps tame it is the kerastase discipline range , makes my hair feel a lot smoother aswell, there is also a treatment in the range which lasts 10 days X

I have just straightened my hair just using basic perm lotion combed through straight & got good results.

Latest posts

Back