Antony Buckley - Does he work as a tech?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin

Reaction score
I went to Excel and was lucky enough to get Antony to do one nail for me. He did such a fantastic job, I cant stop looking at it.

Do you know if he works as a technician these days and if so where is he bassed? I would love to get him to do a new set for me, i know it would be expensive but my hubby keeps asking me what I want for my 40th birthday which is in June, cant think of anything better than that experience.

yep i do indeed still work as a tech and i would be more than happy to do your nails for you.

if you contact california nails on 01204 412001 and speak to maria she'll be more than happy to arrange it for ya

Wow Antony, i am now really excited. Will phone tomorrow to sort out. Where are you bassed, do you have your own salon?

Wonder if they nail you did at the show will last that long!!! Only joking, I will have to try to infill myself. At the moment its still perfect as good as the day you did it.

i'm based in bolton hun, very easy to get to. maria will help with directions all you have to do is ask.

glad you still got the nail on from the show:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back