Any advice tips please Cuccio Veneer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abi.s

Reaction score
wondering if anyone can give me some advice and their opinion on cuccio venner. ive just purchased kit wating for it to arrive. Dont have much experience with gel products as just recently trained with gellux but found the polishes very see though even after 4 coats. Would like to no overall veiws on cuccio. Hope you ladies can help abi :)

Hi Abi, I use Cuccio and can't fault it. The veneers need to be stirred thoroughly before use and you'll get fab coverage from them. They're lovely to work with.
It's up to you if you use Fuse on all clients or not. I tend to use it on most and just around the perimeter of the nail.
To remove, buff first then soak off. Some have had issues with removal but I've never had any problems X

Thankyou very much for reply thats good to hear I cant wait so start using it. I didnt but mixer u think its worth getting one or just use orange stick or something? I think with removal people dont have the patients ive read people saying that about most brands. I was stuck between gelish ibs and cuccio but finally went for them. Advice and tips always welcome thanks again x

I use Cuccio and I love it - you don't need the actual mixer but I found orange stick would take too much product when stirring.
Some of the paler colours need stirring really well.

The range of colours is insane though - I struggle so much with what colours to get. :D

Thankyou very much for reply thats good to hear I cant wait so start using it. I didnt but mixer u think its worth getting one or just use orange stick or something? I think with removal people dont have the patients ive read people saying that about most brands. I was stuck between gelish ibs and cuccio but finally went for them. Advice and tips always welcome thanks again x
I eventually bought the stirrer but an orange stick will do. Just make sure you're thorough. I've never had any issues with the veneers in application or removal but I've always purchased directly from Cuccio.
Here's a FB group I'm on which is fab
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CuccioSwatch/

Absolutely love cuccio!!

My clients always comment on how good their natural nails feel after a soak off compared to other brands.

It's hard wearing, super glossy and my clients love the colours.

This is good to hear, I have been debating trying Cuccio, I have been put off with the stirring and removal issues people have spoken about but still tempted. I think I'm going to give it a go, thanks guys. [emoji4]

Thankyou girls im sure ive made right decision. I think the fact it's generation 4 and solvent free was the reason I went with there brand and its ment to last longer than other brands. Ive got a few metal cuticle tools so ill have a mix with one of them will probably end up buying mixer from cuccio. I got the polishes from nail polish direct for £9.95 instead of £17 on official website they have loads of colours. Will be sure to let you all no how it goes :)

I've just recently done the manicure and gel polish course and love the cuccio colours,if I buy them from nail polish direct am I still insured with it not being the propper supplier? Also does anyone find the wipe off reali oily...is that normal? And do I wipe the nail with that before prep and fuse? Xx

I've just recently done the manicure and gel polish course and love the cuccio colours,if I buy them from nail polish direct am I still insured with it not being the propper supplier? Also does anyone find the wipe off reali oily...is that normal? And do I wipe the nail with that before prep and fuse? Xx
I've only purchased direct from Cuccio and have never had any problems with products. Others have had issues with coverage and removal so I'd check that they are an authorised distributor before purchasing from them for insurance and genuine product.
The conditioning cleanser contains oils and needs shaking before use and is used after the top coat is cured. Prep is used prior to application

Ah I see..I was used to gellux and using the prep wipe before..thanks for that I think I'll stay away from nail polish direct then...I thought it was too good to be true at £9.99! Xx

Latest posts

Back