Any Central London geeks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a London geek too! Born and bred in north London but now I'm south of the river in Lambeth - near you hazeleyes! I used to work in a salon but now I'm mobile and lug everything about on the tube. Hard work but my biceps are stronger now ☺️ haha and it's very quick!

Hey Jules- yep you are just down the road! I like this thread getting know even more of you!!

Me too! It's good to know there are some London geeks on here. I always tend to read threads about different things and sometimes can't relate as it's coming from people living in small towns and who have big gardens for log cabins etc! Very jealous - I don't even have a garden! But I do love working in London so it's a small sacrifice!

How funny hazel - I bet we go to some of the same places locally!!

Discrimination.

I feel all left out.

Hazeleyes back me up here if I need it. ....lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ha me and hazeleyes have had the log cabin jealousy conversation!

Discrimination.

I feel all left out.

Hazeleyes back me up here if I need it. ....lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

You are definitely up here enough to warrant inclusion in this debate! You are a girl about town (or will be again in September)

Yep got it in one Jules we feel your pain, me and spudclarke seriously suffer from Extreme log Cabin jealousy!

Last edited:
Guilty of LC Jealousy also. And Summer Houses and just gardens in general. Especially in this stifling Lindon heat. I'm always moaning about not having a garden lol

Guilty of LC Jealousy also. And Summer Houses and just gardens in general. Especially in this stifling Lindon heat. I'm always moaning about not having a garden lol

Same! Especially on weekends like this one. The humidity is unbearable! Ive spent most of the weekend looking like Monica from friends in the Bahamas episode 😂

Same! Especially on weekends like this one. The humidity is unbearable! Ive spent most of the weekend looking like Monica from friends in the Bahamas episode 😂

It's awful! Like being inside a very large greenhouse!! My hair is a dry ball of frizz.

The only thing for it is parks! At least the council appear to know how much we rely on them!

I've neglected this thread!! Hello to all the other geeks who have joined in :) so is everyone else dying of the heat? I have to get the central line to work everyday, it's unbearable!! X

Hi Holly,

I'm a london geek too. I'm based in Thornton Heath,Croydon, but can be in central london within 17 minutes. I have a home based salon, and do nails and beauty. I've met the lovely HazelEyes and a few other geeks. We have a good giggle over a vino or two, plus a Five Guys burger! Lol xxxx

Welcome to London xx

Latest posts

Back