Any charity fundraising ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIVA.GLAM

Reaction score
I'm signing up to climb Kilimanjaro next September for Macmillan and I'm looking for ideas to help raise money for the climb. I was hoping to use the best of my hair and beauty skills and was wondering what ideas you could throw my way?

Tan athone goes down well. See if you can get your local pub to support it, mate of my daughter had a charity day, her's was to support a oap home but it could be done for any charity, raise your entry money and any over goes to the same charity.
She had face painting, pub games bouncy castle, I did nail treatments, in the evening there was a full body wax with 4 waxers working on a very hairy biker. All day long there was spray tanning in the pub garden, for some reason people love to stand around and watch people getting tanned. And a jive competition, best dressed and best dancers.

Tan athone goes down well. See if you can get your local pub to support it, mate of my daughter had a charity day, her's was to support a oap home but it could be done for any charity, raise your entry money and any over goes to the same charity.
She had face painting, pub games bouncy castle, I did nail treatments, in the evening there was a full body wax with 4 waxers working on a very hairy biker. All day long there was spray tanning in the pub garden, for some reason people love to stand around and watch people getting tanned. And a jive competition, best dressed and best dancers.

Brilliant ideas thank you! I've scribbled it down!

Latest posts

Back