Any experience with NCO London?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandnewnails

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new here as I would like to train to do gel nails. I have no previous experience so need a beginners course.

Does anyone have any experience or comments about NCO London - training and/or products? I have looked at them for training and would like your input before going ahead.

Also do your new clients ask for a particular brand? If so which one(s)?

Thank you!

Nco London Gina is the user ID of a geek on here you can PM her for more info if you want. she is on here quite regularly and contributes her experience to the site, which is what we are all about.

Hi all,

I am new here as I would like to train to do gel nails. I have no previous experience so need a beginners course.

Does anyone have any experience or comments about NCO London - training and/or products? I have looked at them for training and would like your input before going ahead.

Also do your new clients ask for a particular brand? If so which one(s)?

Thank you!
You will be fine with Gina and NCO London. Very reputable.

You will be fine with Gina and NCO London. Very reputable.

Well thank you so much :)

Feel free to ask me anything you guys want. Obviously I am not going to type out a whole biased opinion about my own products, but I know lots of geeks on here use our gels.

Gina xx

Hi Gina,

Thanks for your reply.

I am interested in your courses and products mainly because you are quite close to where I live and you offer weekend and "school hours" courses. With my present commitments I just cannot do a 9-4 course.

I have no expereince and would therefore need a beginners course.

It says on your website that training includes an insurance approved diploma (assessment dependant obviously). As many geeks on here seem to think that offering a choice of gels is a good thing for their business will this diploma be satisfactory if I want to do a conversion course later?

Thanks in advance.

Carolyn

I did my initial gel training with Gina before she lauched NCO London. Gina is an entrepreneur extraordanaire :green: with a get-up-and-go like no other.

I attended several classes with Gina which were also great fun and if you can have fun whilst learning, then I fully support that.

Obviously I am not familiar with the NCO gels but based on my previous experience under Gina's tutelage, I am sure you won't regret your decision. Gina's aftercare support is also excellent.

Latest posts

Back