Any fans of Lipsy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molly B

Reaction score
Hi all

Hope everyone very well. Was hoping some lipsy lovers could advise me about their sizing!

I seen two lovely winter costs but unsure about the sizing. In the past I've got dresses and always went up a size but have no idea if it's the same with coats?

Thanks very much for reading xxxx

Hello
I used to work for lipsy and I'm not going to be much help but a lot depends on the material an style some dresses I went up a size or 2 an some I even went down a size! I've tried the coats on an gone up a size before as I think there a bit too snug on the right size haha

Sorry I'm not much help! X

Thank you Abbie that is actually a great help thank you so much.xxx
My instinct is telling me to go up a size!
Xxx

With the dresses, I usually go up a size!
I bought one of the parka coats from the Michelle Keegan range and got it in my normal size! But that is quite a loose material!
I'd go into store and try on different sizes. That's what I did but then had to order online as my size wasn't in stock!

I love Lipsy!

I got a Lipsy coat last year and I got a size bigger then my normal size 😃

Thanks girls. The coats seem to be very popular and sell out quick so hopefully if they don't fit when I send back the other size will still be in stock:)

Can't believe it's that time of year to be thinking about coats but nothing like a new one to cheer yourself up for the winter:) xxx

Well the coats came yay:)

I ordered 2, I got size 14 I'm usually a size 12. They are a perfect fit especially on the sleeve, if I had of got smaller I think the sleeve would have been too short.

One is slightly big but I think with layering it will be okay.

If only there was size 13!!

Thanks for your advice I'm a happy geek :) xxxx

Yay! Glad you got sorted :)
Lipsy have started to do some amazing coats! I love the Michelle Keegan range. The dresses aren't the best sizing for me tho so tend to stay away from the dresses there!

Latest posts

Back