Any geeks doing there nails right now

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Hey geeks I'm about to do my nails colour French using uv glitters.are any of you doing your nails if so what are you doing to them xx

I'm thinking about it but have now had a glass of wine (or two) and dont want to risk waking up in the morning with nail varnish everywhere haha! I am trying to think of something halloweeny to do to my nails though for this weekend xx

I'm thinking about it but have now had a glass of wine (or two) and dont want to risk waking up in the morning with nail varnish everywhere haha! I am trying to think of something halloweeny to do to my nails though for this weekend xx

Lol go for it I do when I've had a couple lol.that's wot I'm doing my Halloween nails I'm Gunna put come pumpkins on them xx

Ooooh i want to do that! do you use the stamps or do it free hand? i tried the other day but they just looked like orange beach balls haha xx

just done mine China Glaze tinseltown, one of the nex xmas glitters. Very bling!

I just finished mine, bright orange with black spiderwebs. However the webs on my right hand don't look so great LOL

Im a student so Im practicing my polishing techniques
Done them about an hour ago

love this thread,lol!!

i practising my sculptured techniques, pink & whites, l& p : ((
boring, but a neccessity!!
xx

I'm also practicing pink & white L&P sculpt. Tried doing the reverse method but seem to be getting the apex in the wrong place

Vicki xx

I did mine earlier got jealous of all m friends having Shellac Fedora, so did it on myself and thought I 'd practise layering , trying to get that burnt orange look that Fingernailfixer did for Halloween,using Hollywood but found it difficult and it looked too streaky so had to put more on than I wanted to and it doesn't look like orange at all now, more a dark red.

Just done Gellux Jades A Gem - love it - although the spray tan that leaked onto my little finger this afternoon is kinda spoiling the effect :o

How do you girls find sculpting on yourselves?

I never learned to sculpt in college but it's something I have been looking to do.

Ive got china glaze silver with china glaze goulish glow glow in the dark on top. My 3 boys all have the glow in the dark polish on too! Put on all by themselves too! (theyre 7,5 and 3)

Ive got china glaze silver with china glaze goulish glow glow in the dark on top. My 3 boys all have the glow in the dark polish on too! Put on all by themselves too! (theyre 7,5 and 3)

Ooooh glow in the dark! Awesome!

Kids are great test monkies :)

Just did Shellac rock royalty with Zillionair on my nails. Looks very gothic and blingy at the same time.:biggrin:

Just did Shellac rock royalty with Zillionair on my nails. Looks very gothic and blingy at the same time.:biggrin:

Fab!

I'm not a Shellac user but have seen many pics on here so I can imagine :)

I'm fed up of doing my own :( well unless I get in the mood for it! Love to sculpt my own in pink + whites but major fail! I get jealous when I do a nice new fresh set on clients.

I must admit tho a couple of wines help when doing your own and prob come out better :) not that I'm encouraging ppl to get drunk!

Good luck girls on doing your own nails xx

I'm fed up of doing my own :( well unless I get in the mood for it! Love to sculpt my own in pink + whites but major fail! I get jealous when I do a nice new fresh set on clients.

I must admit tho a couple of wines help when doing your own and prob come out better :) not that I'm encouraging ppl to get drunk!

Good luck girls on doing your own nails xx

I'm not encouraging drunken nails either but I think I know where you are coming from :) Some of us over think and well a glass or two aids relaxing :)

How do you girls find sculpting on yourselves?

I never learned to sculpt in college but it's something I have been looking to do.
i love sculpting on myself and am far better at doing my own than others, prolly as i have been playing at doing them on my own nails for so long.
i have the foil forms and some that are shaped and sit over the finger like a bracket - hard to explain, but i find these easier than the foil forms as i have a real aversion to sticky things like tape and stickers :lol:
i'm not even sure we cover them in college but have a go and practise on yourself :)

i love sculpting on myself and am far better at doing my own than others, prolly as i have been playing at doing them on my own nails for so long.
i have the foil forms and some that are shaped and sit over the finger like a bracket - hard to explain, but i find these easier than the foil forms as i have a real aversion to sticky things like tape and stickers :lol:
i'm not even sure we cover them in college but have a go and practise on yourself :)

I'm better at doing my own nails than others too, it bugs me! Do you use the reusable forms? That's what I took from the 'bracket'

I'm surrounded by nail biters and tipping them is a nightmare for me, to the point I dread doing enhancements. I really need the practice though. It's my weak point.

Latest posts

Back