Any Geeks Familiar with Colourmatix Cosmetics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs.Clooney

Positive Geek
Reaction score
Colourmatix is exclusive to Ellisons and their cosmetix intro kits have been handed to all the Champneys College students. Not much info is available in my Ellisons Catalogue and I have tried to google more info about the products, but sadly to no avail.

Are any geeks familiar with this product range? Can anyone offer opinions please? We won't be covering make-up just yet, but I am an eager beaver :D and keen to find out more.

I have got the colourmatix bronzing powder which I retail to clients, and its lovely. Good colour, lovely quality and dosnt break the bank. I want to buy some of there make up but they are out of stock at mo.:irked:

Colourmatix is exclusive to Ellisons and their cosmetix intro kits have been handed to all the Champneys College students. Not much info is available in my Ellisons Catalogue and I have tried to google more info about the products, but sadly to no avail.

Are any geeks familiar with this product range? Can anyone offer opinions please? We won't be covering make-up just yet, but I am an eager beaver :D and keen to find out more.

As a professional MUA I use Colourmatrix foundations along side MAC. Brides who are having summer weddings love the flawless light finish it gives to their chosen bridal look, as it does not 'sweat' in the heat.

I used it on a national ad campaign that i was hired to do and i used on the male talent as it also works well on men too.

They also have a wide range of foundation colours which great for a makeup aritist.

These looks on the front page of my site were done on very hot day in bristol docks using CM foundation, the look is sooo flawless!!!

www.vintagerouge-makeup.co.uk

Natalie xx

Latest posts

Back