Any Geeks from Liverpool????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deb Doyle

Reaction score
Just wondering are there many of us on this site? I think there is only about 3 of us. Considering Liverpool is full of creative salons I find it odd that there doesn't seem to be many geeks on here. Also getting a bit jealous that other areas have get togethers too!!!!!!!

Would be nice to here from more.

Hi Debs,
I'm from Liverpool but i live in Norwich now. My family are still there, there's only me and my twin that live down this neck of the woods.
nice to see you tho.

love debbie x x

Deb Doyle said:
Considering Liverpool is full of creative salons I find it odd that there doesn't seem to be many geeks on here.

This is not a Creative web site so I don't think it's unusual! :Look_righ ;) :Look_left maybe the Liverpool teks don't have computers at home (just kidding there:D )... we will leave it to you Deb to spread the word!!! :D

hi hun im from bootle marsh lane (by the strand) but unfortunately live here now, but not so bad the 1 stop nail shops only 35 mins away lol xx

This is not a Creative web site so I don't think it's unusual! :Look_righ ;) :Look_left maybe the Liverpool teks don't have computers at home (just kidding there:D )... we will leave it to you Deb to spread the word!!! :D"

Sorry maybe I worded it wrongly, (hope I didn't affend anyone) there are lots of nail technicians in Liverpool or maybe not as I looking for a part time one for my salon and I am struggling :Scared: . Will try and spread the when I find some LOL

Still quite new to posting, why is my reply not like Mrs Geeks? What have i done wrong?? HELP:!: . Well it is only 8.30 on a Sunday morning and considering I had a bottle of wine last night I can use that as my excuse.:p

Deb Doyle said:
Still quite new to posting, why is my reply not like Mrs Geeks? What have i done wrong?? HELP:!: . Well it is only 8.30 on a Sunday morning and considering I had a bottle of wine last night I can use that as my excuse.:p

You need to make sure your quote is in quotes (if I show you what you need to write it will literally put it in a quotation so click 'quote' and look at the boxes before and after - the first one will look like this -
and the last one will say [quote} but it has a / before the word quote .... i don't know if that makes any sense at all but I have fixed it for you!

Debs there are quite a few Liverpool lasses on here just not noticed this yet :)

Hiya - I'm from Liverpool too - but I moved away 20 years ago! (Always wanted to live by the sea, so I left when I was 19 and stayed in the south!)
I was in Liverpool last weekend - I'm clinging on to the accent but all my family say I sound "posh" (for a scouser!!)
I noticed nail shops on every corner and they were all busy!!

Hiya - I'm from Liverpool too - but I moved away 20 years ago! (Always wanted to live by the sea, so I left when I was 19 and stayed in the south!)
I was in Liverpool last weekend - I'm clinging on to the accent but all my family say I sound "posh" (for a scouser!!)
I noticed nail shops on every corner and they were all busy!!
Yes Suzie they are on every corner & all seem to be busy, there are 4 salons in Woolton Village including mine!!
Nice to hear from you all thank you for your replys.

Think I am loosing the plot with this quote thing so am going to try again :mad:

I noticed nail shops on every corner and they were all busy!![

Thank God for that! I thought I was turning into my mother then for a good 5 mins, 35 is way too young for the change isn't it???? :biggrin: I think I will but down to doing to many things a once, like all of us ladies do.

Hiya

I am a scouser, but I don't live there anymore.

I now live down the toilet..oops, sorry, I mean't Basingstoke..no offence meant!!...lol

I moved two years ago...but I can still say 'cchhhikken'!

Latest posts

Back