Any geeks good at saving?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, well done you. Sounds like youre doing really well. xx

Thank you but yes I am thank god in a great time of my life ATM

However I do a lot of Brazilian keratin that's how u can make money as 1 litre of it cost around ****. and u can make between 18-25 hairs with that so think your making more than 2400 with a litre I got people from everywhere to so Brazilian keratin hehe xxx

Last edited:
I'm Saving to open my own salon.
I'm saving between 800-1200 monthly. But there are some months I can save more but not every so I'd say its between that. But I do work a lot. And do a lot of Brazilian keratin and its from 80-160

Xx.

Well done you pm me where you get your products from pls

Xoxo

I'm trying to save around 1200 monthly but it's not easy I got a busy salon but still a lot of bills to pay!!!! And we still new only opened a year ago but trying to save to open a salon in Spain in my hometown xoxo

I'm trying to save around 1200 monthly but it's not easy I got a busy salon but still a lot of bills to pay!!!! And we still new only opened a year ago but trying to save to open a salon in Spain in my hometown xoxo

Will do hun.

Ohhhh Spani I love Spanish people. Can I work for u there plz haha. I'd love to live there lol. Hehe

Jk.
Xxx

Thank you but yes I am thank god in a great time of my life ATM

However I do a lot of Brazilian keratin that's how u can make money as 1 litre of it cost x and u can make between 18-25 hairs with that so think your making more than 2400 with a litre I got people from everywhere to so Brazilian keratin hehe xxx

I don't think we are allowed to post trade prices on here :) x

Last edited:
I'm Saving to open my own salon.
I'm saving between 800-1200 monthly. But there are some months I can save more but not every so I'd say its between that. But I do work a lot. And do a lot of Brazilian keratin and its from 80-160

Xx.

When i was training I earnt £100 a week!!!

When i was training I earnt £100 a week!!!

Well when I was doing level 1 I wasn't earning much at all. But I kind was. As well as I did a course for the Brazilian keratin and then got insured for it ad started to do it and that way I was making money off it but not from colouring etc. that was last year and I was also working somewhere last year I told Myaelf I hate this job so I'm leaving after I left it I got so many new clients everyday thank god. As I need to do clients anyway as I got huge bills leaving alone insurance phone and everything lol.

Xx

Well when I was doing level 1 I wasn't earning much at all. But I kind was. As well as I did a course for the Brazilian keratin and then got insured for it ad started to do it and that way I was making money off it but not from colouring etc. that was last year and I was also working somewhere last year I told Myaelf I hate this job so I'm leaving after I left it I got so many new clients everyday thank god. As I need to do clients anyway as I got huge bills leaving alone insurance phone and everything lol.

Xx

I hope you've got your receipts for all that! You'll need to provide it to inland revenue!

I hope you've got your receipts for all that! You'll need to provide it to inland revenue!

Of course I do lol I wanna pay less tax as well so everything I buy i keep it. To send off...

Of course I do lol I wanna pay less tax as well so everything I buy i keep it. To send off...

Yeah your gonna r paying alot of tax!

Ah thought it was 40% ;( someone told me this b4 ;(

Thank god it's only 20%

I can spend more now hahaha 20 it's ok. But when they said 40% I was what lol

Don't spend the extra 20, you may need it.

The percentage you pay depends on what you earn.

High earners it's around 40%. I say around because tax calculation is a little more complex than just a straight forward percentage

Don't spend the extra 20, you may need it.

The percentage you pay depends on what you earn.

High earners it's around 40%. I say around because tax calculation is a little more complex than just a straight forward percentage

Don't say me that thought I was going to be able to spend the extra 20 as been saving the 40 for it but I'm sure I don't earn 10,000 monthly to pay 40 lol.

40% tax is for those who earn over £32k. About £2,600 a month

40% tax is for those who earn over £32k. About £2,600 a month

Hmmmmmmmm but then if u do earn that much and send everything off like recipe etc u wouldn't pay 40 right damn that's not good ;(

I am!!

Ive always been a bit of a saver.

We're currently saving to buy our house, both being self employed makes it a bit difficult.
Deposit is going well.
3rd year of trading but only the 1st proper year that will be taken Into consideration for profit!
My OH spoke to a mortgage advisor that said we could be okay to get one on one good years worth of books, so once my tax return is back we can go see what we can borrow.

And literally EVERYTHING has gone through, but it's nice to see how much your capable of earning all on your own.
Not looking forward to my tax bill though ;)

x x x

Latest posts

Back