any idea of this colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
What do you think is used on Beverlys hair? in wella preferably! x

Attachments

• Sdc10046.jpg
    Sdc10046.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 2,244
  • Sdc10045.jpg
    Sdc10045.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 1,385
Hi Could be a 6/4 in colour touch with the intense lotion ,
what do you think it could be ?

lovely colour :hug: x minky

hi, thats what i thought cos it does look like that in the photo ive put on but in the mag it looks like it has a tint of something like 6/77 too. I just want it for my hair you see! i used to have 6/4 but felt i was going a bit dark, so wanted a lighter red but i find they start going coppery then, 7/4 would be the ideal depth but i just find its to bright, i like the deep reds.

i thought it was 6.4 too! there looks like there may be some panels of darker and lighter shades as well ,the whole thing is loverly!

what sort of lighter and darker shades do you think? i just dont know what to do with my hair. i love the red all over colour and want to stick with that, but a month agao i had blond subtle highlights put in, which i didnt like at first so coloured over, and now they're pokeing through and look nice. but i wanted my red all over then a few panels of different reds.
so do i go 6/4 all over and panels of something like 55/46 or the like.
or 6/4+7/0 all over and subtle blonde through- thing is i dont like red and blonde! so id have to sacrifice the red!!! phew

red and golds nice,and so is blonde and gold -but not blonde and red-not unless theres a brown between to stop the colours blending to ginger ! there looks like theres a panel of maybe a dark blonde red brown and another of more a light blonde copper gold kinda color but it could be the light

im returning 2 wella colours after a 10 year abstinance using clynol so i know the tones ,not so sure about the combos though alot of the colours have been discontinued and numbers moved about

ive done mine with 6/47 colour touch. its quite dark, my hair always does that, but it looks like my avatar again really.
x

I love that colour thats in your Avatar,
you are back to the very natural Irish Coleen look,
lol x :hug:

love it minky :hug: x

Latest posts

Back