Any ideas for Christmas & new year marketing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I'm starting to think about my Christmas and new year marketing. I want to offer something to bring people in to me rather than any other local salon so it needs to be pretty unique and compelling, and I'm getting some leaflets and posters made soon.

I want to offer something unique and that will give people a reason to spend their money at a time when they would normally be reserving their cash for xmas pressies, or not spending it all all as is usually the case for the new year.

Does anyone have any good ideas? I'm thinking of advertising a nailbiters programme for the new year aimed at anyone whose new years resolution is to stop biting their nails, and a similar thing aimed at those with a new years resolution to improve their appearance.

Does anyone have any other ideas, especially for xmas??

we already offer a nail biter service, so i cant advice that- tho we dont get any one in for that treatment...............how about FREE *nailart*, that usually draws peeps in - if they think they getting something for free - tell them also that your free nial art service is worth xxx - the more it is worth the more they will spend

The two that spring to mind for me would be:

-Offer gift vouchers as a gift idea but that they come with a free small gift bag of goodies that they can give the person on the day, before they redeen their voucher

-An offer based on 2 or more people, i.e. if two or more girls book in together for a treatment have an incentive for it and you may grab the ladies before the office Christmas do.

Latest posts

Back