Any ideas on colour change

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa82

Reaction score
Hello geeks :hug:
Well I do my cousins hair, she is a natural red-head and since i've started to do her hair she has been
*blonde highlights
*dark (55/05 ctouch+)
*dark with gold/blonde panels (66/07 ctouch+)

I colour stripped about 6or7 months ago as she wanted it her natural colour for a while, and then have been using Ctouch 7/43 on it.
She has just text me to say she is fed up, and I've been wreaking my head on what i could do to change it so that its different, but still keepin her base colour the same.
All I have come up with is cutting shorter layers as she's growin it out from a bob and it would help change it but not drastically, and either doing blonde panels, although I really don't wana go down this route as it would be difficult to achieve plus the condition factor after all it's had done previously. Or dark meche/panels through it?
Am off sick at the mo, so my brain really isn't kicking into action :rolleyes:, so any ideas or advice would be great......?
Anything 'funky' you geeks would maybe do, rather than just boring dark or blonde??
Thanks for reading xx

i know this may sound weird but quite a while ago their was this thing about putting ultra fine black lowlights through red hair , im talking about 10 yrs ago , but i remember thinking how fab it looked

Latest posts

Back