Any of you in the Derbyshire area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S.H.E

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I am appalled at some of the local salons to me who have advised me to bleach my own hair when I have called and asked for colour correction consultations!

Therefore, I thought it best to ask on here - I am looking for someone to colour correct me from roughly a level 2 to a 4 but there's many years of colour build up and for obvious reasons I would like this done professionally.

Any geeks in the derby/Nottingham area that you could recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Best advice:look for a wella salon with a master color expert.the reason being wella provide the most in-depth colour education in the industry

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can recommend Alan Blake in Langley Mill. I go there and I live in Derby they are fantastic tel:01773761196

Best advice:look for a wella salon with a master color expert.the reason being wella provide the most in-depth colour education in the industry

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You say that but the area I am in is terrible for salons - 3 alone advised me to strip my own hair and I did not tell them my background at all.

I get texts from people all the time within my area who think I am a hairdresser sending me pics of their messed up attempts at colour correction at home so I dread to think how many people have been told the same.

Thats why I thought I would ask here, most of the professionals are here because they are passionate about what they do and share best practice.

I can recommend Alan Blake in Langley Mill. I go there and I live in Derby they are fantastic tel:01773761196

Thanks, I will take a look at that, its not too far.

It's a shame you aren't in Sheffield. I did this for my friend the other day. Check my page out Facebook.com/mbrutyhairstylist
It's technical but as long as you know your stuff and have experience it's easy enough.
Two shades lighter is about the max on a base 2 with colour build up, without damaging the hair so your target depth of a 4 is perfectly reasonable.

Harvey Luke salons in derby tel 661991 ask for Natalie , based in oak wood, message me

Latest posts

Back