Any (oldies) still use basic galvanic or high frequency

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautygeek_11

Reaction score
Im trained 12 years and currently stock Dermalogica in the salon. They are very much for using G & HF with their products. i'm just interested to see if anyone stll uses them and how they feel it benefits their skin treatments. i am at a stage where i want to advance my facial menu so just trying to see what options to take.

I no longer have a basic galvanic because I use iontophoresis which makes a huge difference to the skin, more so than when I used just galvanic. I use a high frequency wand to zap spots. It's fun for me (!) and my clients with spots love it.

Hi, guinot still use galvanic. And high frequency
I should stay with it as Elemis have bought their biotec machine to the market and I'm sure it does galvanic
Time for a revival?

Im trained 12 years and currently stock Dermalogica in the salon. They are very much for using G & HF with their products. i'm just interested to see if anyone stll uses them and how they feel it benefits their skin treatments. i am at a stage where i want to advance my facial menu so just trying to see what options to take.
Hi we are seeing a surge in sales of hi frequency, Galvanic and Faradic treatments. It used to be that mainly colleges would buy these but in the last 12 months they have risen in popularity both in the UK and abroad. Could be that the equipment is very reasonably priced and they do give could results with most skincare ranges.

if definitely seems to be reinventing its self. I think I may go with it!!

I feel I should know, but what is the difference between basic galvanic and iontophoresis/desincrustation?

I feel I should know, but what is the difference between basic galvanic and iontophoresis/desincrustation?
I thought galvanic and iontophoresis were the same thing!

Vic x

Hi, I've work with Guinot and we use double ionisation and high frequency with our most popular treatment. Have clients that have been having it for 20+years! I'm definitely a fan. Iontophoresis means penetration of ionised actives into the skin so you'd need products that have ionised actives in them. Otherwise you just get the benefits of galvanic alone ie increased circulation

Latest posts

Back