Any peeps having problems with eyelashes in the heat?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherp

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just wondered if people are finding it a little more difficult doing their lash extensions in the heat.

I use Lash Perfect Ultimate II and have lashed for a fair few years now and normally have no problems at all.

Ultimate II adhesive sets very very quickly and I have tried adding a little more adhesive than usual, tried making sure I attached quickly but it just seems to not be setting the same.

I've only had one lady (one of my lovely geek friends) say they have not lasted but I find that at the end of the treatment, when I go to brush the lash through that some come away as they have not attached properly so I then have to replace them so if this is the case Im wondering that when my clients that are due to come back this and next week, I will find that they haven't lasted like they usually do.

I hope I'm making sense with all this!!!

Anyone else having issues?

H x

I am also having issues! I have recently switched to flirties glue and I think getting used to a new a glue plus the heat combined is making the treatment difficult for me even though I have been lashing for 4 years! It's very frustrating, am glad I am not the only one!

I am also having issues! I have recently switched to flirties glue and I think getting used to a new a glue plus the heat combined is making the treatment difficult for me even though I have been lashing for 4 years! It's very frustrating, am glad I am not the only one!

phew, glad its not just me (although sorry for you obviously!)
I'm used to my adhesive and having been happily lashing away and have just hit problems in the last couple of weeks. Think I will ring Lash Perfect tomorrow and ask their advice.

H xx

I'm glad I'm not the only one... I've even purchased a fresh bottle of glue as nit only do I find it more difficult to apply lashes, on some clients they don't last as long as well. I haven't changed brands or anything in my technique, but had about 2-3 clients loose loads of lashes within first week! Been lashing for 1.5 years and up until now haven't had a single problem! :(

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek mobile app

Me to :( pads arent sticking, cant get lashes to stick to back of my hand, glue is just a nightmare!! Only had one so far saying they havent lasted (lets hope im not tempting fate) but she did also say she had been rubbing them..arghhh!! This weather is NOT good for lashing. :(

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

seems like there is something happening then ladies,

my next question then is pointed to anyone over the pond who regularly lashes in the heat.......any tips would be mucho appreciated

H xx

Latest posts

Back