Any product smell you can't stand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGordon91

Reaction score
As the title says is their any products in the nail industry you can't stand ?
I've just started to prep my nails to do them for the weekend and used ink London's prime bond and I think it smells like sour milk!!

People say acrylic smells bad but I love it! So there's my question for today!

Urgh, I can't stand the smell of acrylic. I had to leave my nail extension course after only a week because the smell kept making me ill. I'm a gel girl now :-D

Not a massive fan of Solar Oil, I don't like the smell of almonds!

Acrylic gives me heartburn! Every time.

I'm just about to put solar oil on my fingers after doing my nails (terrible right hand as usual) so I'll see what that's like soon but my word not a lover of the ink London smells. But atleast the colours made up for it lol.

I love the acrylic smell. I must be odd lol.

I find the smell ipa though really strong and it really gets me !

DSperse, makes me feel high 👀😂

DSperse, makes me feel high 👀😂

That has to be the best comment of this thread 😂! Gold start to you for making me chuckle haha xx

Lol this is a funny thread. I have a hard time stomaching products that have vanilla in them. When I smell them, I like the smell but it gives me such a headache! Also dislike the smell of Solar oil, but love the smell of Gelish Nourish and like the smell of Gelish PH Bond. I also hate the smell of all cleaning products and only clean with vinegar and water and love the smell of it..... I'm so weird!!!!!

Oh my god come to think of it, there's so many weird smells I love that most probably hate.... Like gasoline and chlorine. I'm beginning to question myself.

Oh my god come to think of it, there's so many weird smells I love that most probably hate.... Like gasoline and chlorine. I'm beginning to question myself.

I love the smell of petrol as well! Haha. I think a lot of people like that smell. I love vanilla and solar oil was nice smelled like marzipan even my dog liked it so much he tried to lick it 😂 xx

Haha petrol is amazing! And wet paint 😍😂

Not a product but I love marker pens:eek:

Nourishing remover always makes me cough and choke, iv had to stop using it 😱

Any pedicure product after a while. They just remind me of feet!!

Last edited:
I love the smell of creosote :o

I hate d.sperse too, but love Minx! (I can't help having a crafty sniff)

Karaxxx

That knockoff Shellac polish that starts with a B and ends with a Y!!!
It's horrid!

I tried it on myself.
:grr:

Acrylic liquid. Chest closes up and breathing is harder. 😱

Not actually a product, but I hate the smell of newly cut toenails...... You know that smell when there's gunk under them. 😳🙊🙊🙊. Boak!

Latest posts

Back