Anybody else had problems with CND lamps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

july

Reaction score
Hi, guys, am i doing something wrong? It's my 3rd lamp that it's broken and have to send it back. 2 light bulbs are giving in each time on the lamp, the first 2 lamps have been purchased together so i thought it may have been a bad batch but today when another lamp isn't working makes me wonder.
I'm a bit frustrated -although sweetsquared have been handling it very well and have sent me a new lamp -it costs to send it back -and i don't understand why it's happening.
I spoke with a fellow salon owner and she was saying hers broke down a few weeks after purchasing.
All 3 lamps are less than 6 months old. Any ideas??

July

Apparently there is a known problem with some lamps, Geeg posted about it the other day. It's only affecting some lamps, but some poor souls like yourself have been unfortunate enough to get more than one faulty one. Give S2 a call, and explain that you aren't happy to have to keep paying return postage each time, I'm sure they will sort you out.:green:

This happened to me only a few weeks ago mid service but luckily the girls at CND MANCHESTER were able to help me out was told it could a manufacturing fault fingers crossed this new lamp is ok x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Oh, thank you. They are out of stock until the 6th Aug!!

Latest posts

Back