Anybody heard of Crystalac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love all the coloured/glitter hard gels so pretty, had a wonderful time looking at them all when I was in Essex at CN lol

I would love to be able to view all their products, do you know if these gels can be painted on just like gel polish over acrylics, or do they have have to be used like builder gels???

I would love all the glitter/sparkly ones :)

I would love to be able to view all their products, do you know if these gels can be painted on just like gel polish over acrylics, or do they have have to be used like builder gels???

I would love all the glitter/sparkly ones :)

I think you can use the glittery gel (the one that I've got) like a builder gel or a paint on gel, but if brushed on you won't get the depth like if you were to build a free edge for example. i received mine today and i've had a little play but perhaps someone more experienced might come along and correct me.

Danielle are you going to Excel? because Crystal Nails will be there. x

Last edited:
Lol was like a dream come true being in the cn shop, can't wait to go again lol and pro beauty next month... Woot lol

In pic on accent nail is one of their coloured glitter hard gel, I did my enhancement and then painted over to see how would last, you can also use it between hard gel. So do you clear layer, then the coloured or glitter hard gel then clear again... Looks amazing. I've so many more colours I want to buy ;)lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 217
Sounds good :)

I really want to get to one of those shows but I'm scared I won't b able to eat all year by the time I finished spending lol

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389348594.841034.jpg

This my 1st time using crystalac (one step) this is one of the thermo colour changers with one coat.

Are there anymore updates on this? Particularly interested in removal?

I'm really tempted to give it a try!!!

Hi I have a couple of colours.
I find it removes similar to shellac but needs to be soaked for 15 mins.
It works well for me, lasts well although maybe not as shiny as shellac.

Latest posts

Back