Anybody tried EYESENTIAL??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahmarie

Reaction score
Hi guys! Just wondering if any of you have tried this supposed miracle eye treatment?
My boss sampled it at a local beauty salon who are going to retail it and she said it was absolutely amazing and really did dramatically improve her under-eyes!

Just thought I'd suggest it to all you salon owners as it seems to be very good.. It is advertised in the OK magazines as a favourite amongst celebs if anyone is interested in reading about it so it may prove to be a winner!!? xxxxxx

I haven't tried it but i have seen the demos on qvc and it looks amazing, didn't realise we could get it at trade to retail, is there a website for this ?

I haven't tried it but i have seen the demos on qvc and it looks amazing, didn't realise we could get it at trade to retail, is there a website for this ?

Hi there!!! I went onto the 'OK' mag site and clicked on the link on there.. This then gives more information.
There doesn't seem to be an official website for them as I did look.. If you click on the link from ok mag, there is also a full facial pack too which sounds fantastic.. It does ten treatments and is £70 if I remember rightly.. How fab?!!!! xxxxx

Yep I have used it and ended up with a massive red blister under one eye :eek:

Used it years ago, it did work but was very difficult to put make up over without it looking flaky

Oh gosh!! Thanks guys.. Good to hear feedback (good or bad)
Has it been around for years then???!! I thought it must have been new?!

One of my clients is the owner of the company.

It is a very good product and OK wouldn't back it if it didn't work.

Yes they are at most beauty shows because they sell to lots of beauty salons.

Here's the link to the homepage:

Beauty Products Direct

Ju xxx

Just been to the website but it does not have a section for trade cutomers it appears to be only for general public

Am seeing my client wednesday, I'll get the number off her for trade enquiries, I think it's the same number but am not sure, I know they sell Eyesential in single or packs of 6.

I cant remember the prices sorry.

Ju x

Am seeing my client wednesday, I'll get the number off her for trade enquiries, I think it's the same number but am not sure, I know they sell Eyesential in single or packs of 6.

I cant remember the prices sorry.

Ju x
Cheers hun :hug:

No probs, I know they do trade price because she has meetings with her staff when I do her nails, and obviously I hear the conversations, I was invited to the Launch Party but couldn't make it because of work commitments, I got a goody bag though :lol:

Ju x

Is this product similar to the ones made by skin doctors and transformulas

I've got the trade prices and a contact number for anybody thats interested in this, PM me for details/information.

Ju x

Latest posts

Back