Anyone else a football widow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lydia c

Reaction score
I don't mind watching England play ( well I do it's boring ) I love my country and hope we do well and check the score now and again but I don't want to sit at home for 90 mins watching it !
I hate it ! And yesterday the oh was watching it we are not from chilli not Australia ! Why bloody watch it !
World Cup puh sorry I can't say it out loud to him so thought if write it here x

It makes me fat...I sit eating Hagen Dazs vanilla icecream browsing SG while he watches it, at least with a morning match the shops would be open :(

It makes me fat...I sit eating Hagen Dazs vanilla icecream browsing SG while he watches it, at least with a morning match the shops would be open :(

This is me too right now 😄

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha I bet there's loads of us on salon geek right now. I don't mind the footy and I'll watch England play but I don't watch it closely more like I'll watch it in the background. X

I'm glad there are people on here to talk too lol x

The only way I'll watch it is because I have a bet on other than that it's boring!

I'm sat in a bar in Turkey because I don't want to look like a party pooper and go back to the room on my own... It's 2.40am here!! 😴😴 x

My boyfriend is mad about football...I doubt I'll be seeing him much while the cup is on haha, Altho I don't mind the England matches xxx

Haha I bet there's loads of us on salon geek right now. I don't mind the footy and I'll watch England play but I don't watch it closely more like I'll watch it in the background. X

I like the idea of 'will watch the match' but then it starts and I'm instantly bored. I like having it on in the background too more. My men are only interested in the highlights afterwards.

Ah come on ladies, it's once every 4 years - not really a hardship "pretending" you're interested surely?? Think of the things he has to do to please us all the time. Give and take I call it - I sit and watch all the matches without fail (if I'm home) and give a great big whoop-whoop when someone scores (after subtly finding out which team he wants to win!) I like to think he thinks he's got someone to "share" it all with. Lol what we have to do eh?!!!!

Rather than moan about it I am using the time to do things for me. So lots of early nights with a good book at the moment. We move house in 2 weeks so I will be able to buy pretty things for the house and get it all lovely while he's otherwise engaged.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back