Anyone else had any problems with their wisdom teeth???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandz

Reaction score
Hiya!!!

Just wandering whether anyone else has suffered with their wisdom teeth??
Mine have just started coming through again (GGGRRRR) and one of them is really painful, has anyone got any tips on what could ease the pain or any advice etc??
Thanks
xxxxx

Yes I had all mine removed years ago. Looked like a hamster for about a week.
It was still the best option because the pain got to be horrendous. x

I took solphedene tablets to ease the pain ,that helped.

then I had all four of the buggers out in hospital,because they were all growing wonky.
what was painful for me was apparently when your put under, they dislocate your jaw to get to the teeth so my jaw really ached and i couldnt chew for a week!!

also my chest hurt!! the surgeons were probably leaning on me!!
I did lose some feeling in my chin which came back after 9 months!!
I used to gargle with sea salt and warm water to heal it, the docs said mine healed very well.
hopefully yours will come through straight, an x ray will show that.
hope you get on ok, let us know!!!

Try rubbing some clove oil on the gum, it is a miracle worker! Apply it as often as you need to. (Wash your hands afterwards though, if you accidentally rub you eye it'll smart like hell!)

Mine are only just all through now after pushing through bit by bit by tiny bit, and I'm turned 41! All well now though! So some stories have happy endings! hth xx

Had all mine out awful pain:cry: Keep the gum area clean sometimes you have a gum flap over them which can become sore were the top teeth catch on the flap can be very sore , Nurofen is good. It's the lower ones that can cause the problems as sometimes they are impacted and need removing :(
Take Care :hug:

Top tip to ease the pain= go to the dentist hun
I have had three of mine out at the dentist and the pain of suffering with them is far more painful than getting them took out,
its not as bad as you would imagine, i wouldn't want to go into hospital for them out as once they have you asleep they are brutal, your out of it so don't feel the pain so they don't take much care they just rag them out

Iv had mine on-off pain for the last 14 years to be exact. About every 6 mths I get pain. Went to the dentists loads and none of them woulod ever take mine out. I was told to avoid doing so if possible.

Latest posts

Back