Anyone else looking forward to the Easter break?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misseden

Reaction score
Is anyone else looking forward to the easter break because i know i am! Working late night tomorrow and good friday then off saturday (hhhhhalllelujah) sunday, monday and tuesday!!!!! Cannot wait! First break since December

I can't wait. I relocated my salon at the end of January and it's been manic ever since! Whilst relieved to be super busy I'm also looking forward to putting my feet up :-D

me too :biggrin:

Me too! Started half term today, lay ins for 2 weeks, the 3 days back at college then Barcelona for 5 days 😄😄 April is going to be a great month lol
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can't wait! I move house this weekend! X

Edit.

Moving is a nightmare! 3 arguments with the partner already. This better be worth it.

Last edited:
Yes me because I'm off to New York on Friday 😃😃😃🗽✈️ xx

So not having a break here :c

No break for me boohoo! But I took a whole week off between Xmas and new years so not bothered! Have fun guys xxx

Im in the salon till 12pm Saturday then off till next Thursday. Can't wait.

We ended up doing 9 til 9 yesterday. We had a fab day and a beautiful bouquet arrived from a lovely client in the afternoon. Hot cross buns and feet up and a family roast dinner tonight then back to back all day tomorrow.

Looking forward to Sunday and Monday.

Happy easter all x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back