Anyone else really quiet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nk nails

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was hoping it would pick it coming to xmas but I have gone really quiet :( I started nails not too long ago and was quite busy. I have put my business leaflets through doors, in shop windows and advertise on my facebook page. Even had a few offers on manicures and gel nails and NO ONE!

Any ideas what to do? Or does it always get like this, this time of year?

xx

I've been fully booked up pretty much every single week (3 weeks in advance), strangely this next week I ONLY have 3 appointments ! eeekkkk - Recently a good few of my ladies have moved there appointments to 4 weekly rather than 3 weekly over this past 10 months, so now it has caused me to have a gap next week... Not good news for me. If I take on new business then I'll not be able to fit in there next treatment so catch 22 on what to do.. I can't afford to not have more ladies for next week... and I flatly refuse to drop my prices as that will just create problems for me in the long run

It's the time of year, people are saving up for their Christmas appointments, or just plain saving for Christmas. The last couple of weeks have been dead for me! But looking back it was the same last year and the year before. It will pick up though over the coming weeks x

I've had no one at all this week although I was full, last week, most of mine have booked for Christmas appointments so I am really busy on the 2 weeks coming up to Christmas.

I have been practising on nail wheels, doing Rock Stars and Christmas nails and posting them on my FB page, this way the client's see them and it gives them ideas and they comment.

You will probably find you are really quiet all through January as well, as I was last year, but then it will pick up again, it's just the way it is unfortunately x

We always find end oct start nov goes a little bit quieter its just time of the year, use at as a chance to catch up with the things you never gave time to do xx

It's super quiet at the school I'm in. Teacher says because it's property tax time and people are saving up for Christmas.

Latest posts

Back