Anyone ever used Uma Jeunesse dermal fillers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people are unable to change their ways despite faced with overwhelming evidence. Teosyal causes redness, itching and granulomas. Radiesse is based on calcium compounds and causes calcium stones in salivary glands requiring an operation. There are other problems with Radiesse as well. Just follow the link below to see some of the problems with it: Teosyal Nightmare in Naso-labial Lines - Teosyal review - RealSelf

What a strange post! You're talking as if every injection of teosyal causes redness and itching etc which is just incorrect!

Do you work for uma jeunesse?!

If you're an experienced nurse or doctor you'll know that ANY dermal filler can cause granuloma not just one particular brand...

I've switched to Revanesse from Juviderm and love it!

What a strange post! You're talking as if every injection of teosyal causes redness and itching etc which is just incorrect!

If you're an experienced nurse or doctor you'll know that ANY dermal filler can cause granuloma not just one particular brand...[/QUOT

I don't work for Uma Jeunesse, I have an independent practice. However it seems you work for teosayal.

It is true that any filler can cause problems but Uma Jeunesse uses a new British technology which is much safer than the old technology used by others. I think that you should try Uma Jeunesse instead of passing judgement on a product you know nothing about. You will not look back. Try it.

If you're an experienced nurse or doctor you'll know that ANY dermal filler can cause granuloma not just one particular brand...[/QUOT

I don't work for Uma Jeunesse, I have an independent practice. However it seems you work for teosayal.

It is true that any filler can cause problems but Uma Jeunesse uses a new British technology which is much safer than the old technology used by others. I think that you should try Uma Jeunesse instead of passing judgement on a product you know nothing about. You will not look back. Try it.

I didnt pass judgement on it!

I am just not convinced enough yet to change from my current mix of Juvederm, Revanesse and Teosyal. I also don't believe one brand is suitable for everyone!

I wonder if salon geek will create an easthetics forum? I for one would find it very useful what do other practitioners think?

I wonder if salon geek will create an easthetics forum? I for one would find it very useful what do other practitioners think?

Yes a medical aesthetics forum would be brilliant as there isn't a decent one. The British Association of Cosmetic Nurses has a forum but nobody contributes to it!

I think its a great idea, I for one would contribute, I think as an aesthetic nurse you are very much on your own and it would be great to have some support from fellow nurses.

Mmmm anyone know who to ask on this site as there are obviously a few of here already? :)

I know this might not be popular but I suggest to be part if the group people submit an NMC, GDC or GNC pin number to be part of it.

That's a good idea Botox boy then registration can be checked :)

Some people are unable to change their ways despite faced with overwhelming evidence. Teosyal causes redness, itching and granulomas. Radiesse is based on calcium compounds and causes calcium stones in salivary glands requiring an operation. There are other problems with Radiesse as well. Just follow the link below to see some of the problems with it: Teosyal Nightmare in Naso-labial Lines - Teosyal review - RealSelf

Wow! Really surprised a professional would post above as fact! This would appear to be incredibly ill informed. As botox boy pointed out, ALL fillers if injected incorrectly (or indeed correctly) have the potential for adverse reactions.

To answer the question re radiesse - Personally, I have used it, but no longer do, as my main concern is the ability to metabolise the product in the event of any hypersensitivity etc. I feel more comfortable knowing that with a HA filler there are options. I know Mertz suggest 'cracking it down with saline', but in practice I am not convinced. Calcium composites in facial soft tissue just does not feel 'right'. But this is just my personal opinion. If I am injecting a product - I need to know I can reverse it!

An aesthetic forum would be good.

Forgot to add - If you are on LinkedIn there is a wealth of info and boards with some great contributors in the medical aesthetics arena, including both the UK and worldwide. Some really interesting discussions. Any questions you can post and get feedback and information from some really well respected colleagues.

Last edited:
hi ,as an independent nurse prescriber and aesthetic practitioner of many years with my own clinic -i would welcome aesthetic section on this site.having read with interest many of the comments they seem to get "lost" within general beauty and there seems to be enough of us out there to make it worthwhile. i agree qualifications should be submitted too.how can we do this ?:lol:

gaynor

Last edited by a moderator:
hi ,as an independent nurse prescriber and aesthetic practitioner of many years with my own clinic -i would welcome aesthetic section on this site.having read with interest many of the comments they seem to get "lost" within general beauty and there seems to be enough of us out there to make it worthwhile. i agree qualifications should be submitted too.how can we do this ?:lol:

gaynor

Let's ask a moderator?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi good idea ,as i see it now our "line of work" doesnt fit directly in the existing categories or forums .

ps PIAPPA is a great aesthetic nurse forum for aesthetic nurses in the north too

gaynor

hi good idea ,as i see it now our "line of work" doesnt fit directly in the existing categories or forums .

ps PIAPPA is a great aesthetic nurse forum for aesthetic nurses in the north too

gaynor

I've messaged 'the geek' to ask for it so we'll see!

Ps I'm in Manchester and hadn't heard ofpiappa?!

Hello to my fellow aesthetic nurses...

Anyone ever used this filler? Seen it advertised everywhere for a really good price, contacted the company who say they've been around years but it seems too good to be true!
I've used Uma Jeunesse with great efficacy, I am totally converted to this product and not because of price! This is a company who understands what's needed with a dermal filler, and what's not! So injection site redness is almost non existent unlike other fillers out there. No itchiness, doesn't go lumpy either. Dr Peter Sharma is a learned man, and has done a great job in formulating this filler. I am honoured to be asked to attend the IMCAS meeting in Paris, and trust me this product has been tried and tested, and will receive the honours it deserves. So my salon geek on your pedestals, know your products if you want to achieve excellent results. Or it will be YOU who will lose out on a tissue friendly product. With a result time of up to 9-12 months (if course depending on client).

I agree! The company reckon they were one of the first but nobody has heard of them!!!
You probably haven't heard of them as your just used to ordering the same ol' same ol.
Hasn't anyone heard of companies who like to improve performance on a product. We would all be driving an old ford prefect...and not a porche.

I agree! The company reckon they were one of the first but nobody has heard of them!!!
No you haven't heard of them. Maybe if you weren't so wrapped up in yourself you'd know more!

Some posts look suspicious here! Stick with the FDA approved fillers if you want to be as safe as you can be.
Im a member on another forum which debates fillers, not sure if its the type of aesthetic site you mean, its more of a cosmetic and skincare site?

Best filler - page 1 - Dermal Fillers and Botox - Beauty Snug Forums

I know!seriously! 'Brow queen' not sure how you feel that your style of communication is acceptable by any stretch!

If people want to choose other fillers than Uma Jeunesse then they are entitled to not be accused of being 'too wrapped up in themselves'

Latest posts

Back