Anyone familiar with Manchester City Centre?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnailsbylisax

Reaction score
Me & a friend are going to a concert on the 5th of April. It is at the Phones4U arena & we have no idea where that is haha I only know the MEN arena (or whatever the arena is called near Piccadilly station) but does anyone know where the Phones4U arena is?

Also, we are looking to stag overnighg so does anyone also know of any cheap premier inns/hotels we could look at please? Thanks :)

The phones 4 u arena is the men now its changed namd apparently hun also there's a premier inn just by deansgate so right in the centre which is convenient for everything xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

And it's next to Victoria Station not Piccadilly. We were there recently and it doesn't cost much to get a taxi from Piccadilly to Victoria. Have fun!

And it's next to Victoria Station not Piccadilly. We were there recently and it doesn't cost much to get a taxi from Piccadilly to Victoria. Have fun!

I knew it was near one haha we must've got off at Piccadilly then walked to Victoria then ha :) i know there was a Macdonds outside arena lol

The phones 4 u arena is the men now its changed namd apparently hun also there's a premier inn just by deansgate so right in the centre which is convenient for everything xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

What/where is deansgate haha i've only been to Manchester once :( i could remember my way to the arena so atleast i know that :) didn't know it had changed its name!

What/where is deansgate haha i've only been to Manchester once :( i could remember my way to the arena so atleast i know that :) didn't know it had changed its name!

It only costs a few £ for taxis, have a look on trivago website for the cheapest rooms but usually if there's a bug star like Beyoncé or anyone plying all the hotels put the prices up.

It only costs a few £ for taxis, have a look on trivago website for the cheapest rooms but usually if there's a bug star like Beyoncé or anyone plying all the hotels put the prices up.

Its Backstreet Boys so i'd say you can't get bigger but alot would disagree haha ;) will have a look into it, thankyou

Have a look on the Travelodge site. We've stayed in the Deansgate one, 5-10 mins walk, but I think there's one even nearer.

Very basic, but clean and cheap. Get there early and fit in some shopping!

Have a look on the Travelodge site. We've stayed in the Deansgate one, 5-10 mins walk, but I think there's one even nearer.

Very basic, but clean and cheap. Get there early and fit in some shopping!

Its costing an arm & a leg as it is. I could shop in poundland thats about it lol

The premier inns bump there prices up when a concert is in that they think will be popular, when I went to see Beyonce we stayed in The Brittania hotel, massive hotel pretty basic though but was all we needed 👍 and was a short tram ride away from the arena or you could walk 😊

The travelodge men is not far from the new named phones for you arena. Premier inns are always good too

Deans gate is where all the bars are and you can walk there with ease from the arena x

The travelodge men is not far from the new named phones for you arena. Premier inns are always good too

Deans gate is where all the bars are and you can walk there with ease from the arena x

Ooh thankyou :) i will have a look round & see whats best x

Just google the area. Then use the street view to kind of walk through it all.

Latest posts

Back