Anyone fancy another North Geek Meet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone find out what other places there were to eat? If not shall we say meet at 7pm at Chiqitto's (that was the name, right?) bar again? Then we can decide where to eat. Or earlier/later, the time is just a suggestion.

Did anyone find out what other places there were to eat? If not shall we say meet at 7pm at Chiqitto's (that was the name, right?) bar again? Then we can decide where to eat. Or earlier/later, the time is just a suggestion.

Sorry guys i cant make it tonight, was poorly yesterday and still not 100% today. Just had a bun to see if that helped and didnt even enjoy it.

Shall we postpone or i can just come next time? x

Sorry guys i cant make it tonight, was poorly yesterday and still not 100% today. Just had a bun to see if that helped and didnt even enjoy it.

Shall we postpone or i can just come next time? x

Hope you're feeling better soon hun :hug:

I'm not fussed either way, but I'm waiting for someone to confirm a time if its still happening. I don't want to get there and be on my own lol :)

am afraid i wont be going either guys , have only just got back home , soory just thought i best let you all know xxxx

I have only just got back from getting loads of stuff to make the front of my salon look nicer,
so sorry guys i wont be able to make it either :cry:
plus i would have had to leave early as i am doing some training tomorrow morning,
i think it is probably best to rearrange the meet to a different Sunday now.

aww i dont drive so i cant get there boohoo

What are we all like arranging a day and then none of us can go :)

Latest posts

Back