Anyone fancy another North Geek Meet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so a Sunday sounds like the plan. Shall we say 10th August?

10th is good for me too. What time were you thinking?

ooh i will be back from hols so i should be able to make it :green:

I should be able to make the 10th this time

The 10th is cool with me,
you have a queue forming linz so don't forget your nail gear, i don't care what design you do, you can go as long and as mad as you want but they have to be stilettos lol :wink2:

Ooh that sounds fun. Hopefully I will be able to make this one.

:hug:

The 10th is cool with me,
you have a queue forming linz so don't forget your nail gear, i don't care what design you do, you can go as long and as mad as you want but they have to be stilettos lol :wink2:

Maybe I should get a van, and turn it literally into a mobile salon with a desk and all my products in? Haha x

Shall we choose a restaurant where Dee can eat something this time :) x

Yes that would be a good idea, but I'm not too sure what there is there, is there a website so we can see all the restaurants or is that asking too much lol

Hi All
Wouldn't mind joining you all if that's ok? Bit of a newbie but I'd love to come!!

aww bless ya hun , hey i did eat !! i would have eaten that waiter if i could have , :lol:
i am fine as long as theres chips and salad there , lol xxxx

Hi All
Wouldn't mind joining you all if that's ok? Bit of a newbie but I'd love to come!!

Deffinatley the more the merrier. x

Have to see if i can get the little fella looked after, if i can i shall be there :green:

Hope everyone is still ok for sun 10th? What time are we meeting (+ where)? And shall we decide on the resturant when we get there?

hi hun , it depends on what time we are going , coz i forgot have got a christening on the 10th :confused: so if you are all going early i might not get there xx

I'm still ok for the 10th :hug:
have you found a baby sitter yet pips ?

I'm still fine for the 10th :):)

so where are you all meeting? if its near enough for me i may come!

i would love to come wanted to come to the last one. but it is my 12th wedding anaversari on 10th so not good to leave him. can we arrange anothere one some time and make it a litter neara durham? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:

Dont think i will be back in time...taking the little guy to the seaside for the day:green: BUT if we are home early enough i will be there, if not i will deff make it to the next:hug:

Latest posts

Back