Anyone got a Samsung Tab 4?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfect10kb

Reaction score
As the title says has anyone got a Samsung Tab and if so can you give me your views on it please

I have a very old original I Pad 1 which now keeps crashing and looking to get another tablet . I feel I pads are too expensive and I have a Samsung galaxy Mini phone which i love

I like to download lots of free games so would love to know your opinions on this tablet

I've got the Tab 3, I love it, I'm on my 2nd samsung tablet and 4th samsung phone (G2,3,4 & Alpha)

I used to be an Apple girl but never again.

It does everything my iPad did, all the apps etc.

Thanks .

Yes I just feel that the I pad is hugely overpriced and that you are just really paying for the name

So can you get lots of free games on it ? i like puzzle type games and intelligent games as well as quiz type things

Anyone else

I have a Samsung Galaxy 4 mini (phone) and when I went looking for a tablet I ended up getting myself Huawei Mediatab 10 tab because I wanted to be able to go online out of the house not just using my home WiFi.

On any android tablet you will be able to get google play so you'll be able to search for free or cheap games of all different types & download them. If you don't need an internet connection when out & about there are loads of cheaper android tablet options.

I love my Huawei tablet :Love: Huawei - MediaPad 10 FHD - Tablets - Specifications

Latest posts

Back