Anyone got any tips for form fitting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherp

Reaction score
Hi guys
I don't many enhancements, i trained about 5 years ago initially with NSI and later doing a conversion course with CND.
My initial course was rubbish and since converting only did enhancements perhaps once or twice a month and have only done so with L & P and tips.

The Event got my interested again and i am planning to book on the build it course but had a little play on my sister this week (god they looked awful!!) but know the course will help but blimey i didnt realise how tricky the forms would be, they are so sticky! I would get the form into position but trying to release my fingers would dislodge it from the correct position, any tips ?

Just want to keep practising this part so i can get the most from my course with application

H xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Hi. I just want to say that a few years ago I did a sculpturing course with NSI as well. How disappointing! Did not learn much, I was basicaly on my own. I have now been doing nails for over 10 years now, I also teach nail technology, but I am proud to say that my training is far better than a lot of big companies. Good luck ! :)

Hi. I just want to say that a few years ago I did a sculpturing course with NSI as well. How disappointing! Did not learn much, I was basicaly on my own. I have now been doing nails for over 10 years now, I also teach nail technology, but I am proud to say that my training is far better than a lot of big companies. Good luck ! :)

Does your training include the bad mouthing of other companies by name on public forums? Shame on you.

To the OP ... Once you have fitted forms a few times it will feel as easy as pie. You also learned some fantastic techniques at the EVENT on how to customise your forms for an even better and more perfect fit. Worth persevering until it feels like 2nd nature to you to fit the forms and you know my biggest tip to help you to learn is to sculpt every single repair that comes across your nail table. One perfect nail at a time. No pressure. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back