Anyone had experience with Elite99, can it be used with Gelish base?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenjen666

Reaction score
Hi there, I have always used Harmony Gelish and I am very happy with it but I have seen a lovely;y colour in the Elite99 range, does any one use it and if so how do you rate it?
Janette

Hi there, I have always used Harmony Gelish and I am very happy with it but I have seen a lovely;y colour in the Elite99 range, does any one use it and if so how do you rate it?
Janette
Elite99 is not considered a professional product line. Awhile back, out of curiosity, I ordered a few fun colors of the elite99 off of eBay to see how they compared to professional brands. I've tested them with top/base coats from Gelish; IBD & Tammy Taylor. They all worked well together and stayed on 2+ weeks with no chipping and had to soak & file them off just the same as any professional products.

I use them for personal use and a few clients who like specific colours and I use a CND or Essie top and base and they work brill x

Janette
did you end up purchasing it? How have you liked it?

I'd be interested to know if people have had problems with it, I looked at some myself but the reviews weren't great and I decided to leave it

I'd be interested to know if people have had problems with it, I looked at some myself but the reviews weren't great and I decided to leave it
Never had any problems with it personally my clients all love them and colours! And they lasted over 2 weeks which I recommended that they would need infills! They don't chip either which I've heard the more expensive over priced Gels do and don't last as long! It's a matter of preference tbh I just love elite99 as its got so much more varieties

Latest posts

Back