Anyone have a nail trainer they could lend/sell me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellpink

Reaction score
I am starting a CND foundation course in just over a week and need a nail trainer, I have looked on ebay, but they are going for silly money at the mo :cry:, probably a bad time of year to do it as alot of courses start around now, so we've all got the same idea!! Just about managed to pay for my course, cant pay out £100+ on a nail trainer right now, any kind geeks got one they can lend me?:)

hi honey good luck with your course! xxx
i know with creative you can pay a refundable deposit on a nail trainer on your course x but to be honest a nail trainer is well worth the investment! it will help you so so much they are expensive but at the same time invaluable!!!!! invest in one....you won't regret it! let us know how you get on with your course xxxx:hug:

I agree. Even if you managed to borrow one, you wouldn't want to give it back. Its a one of investment and will serve you well for years.

why dont you try and get hold of a 2nd hand one from ebay

someone is selling them for 59.99 and judging by her feedback se sells loads id love to know how she can buy them so cheap

Latest posts

Back