Anyone have any good tips for cramps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to mention that sometimes cramps can be caused by too much blood in that area of your body, and ice can actually help more than heat!

That said, I had to go to the corner store for emergency chocolate rations!!

I've ran out jaffa cakes so i'm off to buy a huuuuuge bar of galaxy. Lol x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I know a few people who use buscopan to deal with period pains and say that it works really well.
I also use buscopan but for IBS cramps.
They are an anti spasmodic, rather than a painkiller.
Hope that helps x

Never heard of these but will look out for them and give em a whirl, thank you x

Evening primrose oil tabs, eased mine for sure. :)

I truly sympathise with you.

I suffer from dysmenorrhea and the only thing that truly eases it is prescription medicine taken with paracetamol and I always wear a heat patch.

It truly affects my lifestyle and it sometimes stops me working I just try to battle through as much as I can.

I have tried every remedy on the book and the only thing that helped a little was massage, have you thought about that?

I truly sympathise with you.

I suffer from dysmenorrhea and the only thing that truly eases it is prescription medicine taken with paracetamol and I always wear a heat patch.

It truly affects my lifestyle and it sometimes stops me working I just try to battle through as much as I can.

I have tried every remedy on the book and the only thing that helped a little was massage, have you thought about that?

It has never occurred to me really, but thanks for the suggestion. Anything is worth a try. My periods are few and far between at the best of times, so when i have one, it usually means about a weeks worth of agony x

Latest posts

Back