Anyone having problems with Tasha Jacks hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meerubrooks

Reaction score
Hi guys - I've been using TJ for almost 4 years now and some of my clients have been with me for 2 to 3 years - since October 2013 I gave had 4 clients say that the hair is nut as good as the last lot they had even though it's exactly the same colour and length that I've ordered for them previously from Tasha

They say it's brittle and coarse and snapping - these clients (apart from one are all loyal lovely regulars) I'm just thinking that maybe Tasha got a dodgy batch of colour in last time - all these clients have had #2 #4

I am in no way putting in bad words for Tasha jacks as her hair is amazing (apart from this lot) which is why I have used her for such a long time

And I know when I call her later today that she will sort it all out for me - was just wondering if any of you have fitted clients with the same colour hair and had bad feedback about the hair?

All these clients have had the same colour and length with her before in the past so they know that usually the quality is second to none - this time they've all complained (just the #2 #4 clients - blondes ok)

Thanks in advance

I've only had this problem twice recently. With colour 4. It was rather knotty and very dry. But that's just it. Pm me if you'd like to talk in more detail as I too absolutely love their hair but, for the price you pay I expect prestige quality.

If you ring them they will sort you out, I know they advise to condition the ends of the hair. I have used Tasha's for years and if I have any problems I ring them to discuss it. Good luck

I tried this hair supplier a while back and didn't get on with it at all, it was dark colours and they constantly tangled and quickly went dry x

Latest posts

Back