Anyone heard of a lead generating business called Bark?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazelb

Reaction score
I've just started to get e-mails turning up in my inbox. I assume they are from the usually 'lead generating' type business. These come through a company called Bark. They tell me a person is looking for massage therapist in my area and if I contact them through the site..they will give me the potential clients phone no.

I've had about 3 or 4 in the last week. Does anyone else get them?

I assume it's like some sort of check a trade for therapists. Where you pay for the lead ( or a percentage of the treatment price)

They usually go straight to my trash bin lol

Not one I've heard of.

You get them in all industries. I got one just this week;
"Client in London looking for web dev for £10k project" - The catch - you have to sign up at £99 per month to access these leads. Most of which from experience are rubbish.

I get them too but don't ever remember signing up to them! I actually unsubscribed myself from future emails from them this week cos they have mainly been for makeup which I don't do and from areas miles away from me!

How funny. I've had some to my old email that I stopped trading under about 6 years ago. Telling me that there were enquiries for counselling.

I've only ever done beauty and holistics and don't offer counselling!

Vic x

my 'enquiries' have been relevant to what I do, ( acupuncture and massage) but I'm in a provincial town! People don't go on line and look for 'bids' for acupuncture / massage services! You google, look at websites, ask your friends and enquire directly.
This isn't London! lol

I'll look for the unsubscribe button next time I get an email.

Latest posts

Back