Anyone heard of ICON UV/LED polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heya,

I purchased this kit a year ago in May. Love the durability of the product, doesnt chip or flake off. Although I too have issues trying to soak it off, have sat with fingers wrapped up in foils for ages even after I break the free edge and buffing over the nail and they still wont lift. I have to file it off, which isn't so bad as I have hard gel beneath but was very damaging when laid over my own healthy nails.

My question is....has anyone found that the first and second coats (more noticeable when using bold/dark colours) shrink away from the edges of the nail?

I might try some IBD polishes to compare?

Hi ladies, I have been using icon since 2011/12... Can't quite remember! I started in a salon that uses shellac & many customers don't get the longevity so they have all pretty much converted to icon. My only dramas are that most of the lids have cracked & my god it's hard to get off. I've just read a Doug schoon article on correct removal of gel polishes & a tip was to wrap the hand in a warm damp towel after wrapping the nails for soak off so I'll try that. I get at least 3 weeks wear before wanting to change colour, love the durability of it.

Latest posts

Back