Anyone heard of product to make eyelashes appear longer... please read

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chimbabweep

Reaction score
When i was at excell london beauty show a few years ago i tried this product that was described as tiny fibres that you applied to the tip of your lashes when mascara was still wet and the fibres stuck to your lashes making them appear longer.

Does anyone know what this is called? xx i would love to have this x

Hiya,

this is probably not the one that you're thinking of but I use it and it works wonders! It's the Jillian Dempsey professional lash booster, from avon. It says: brush on he clear gel formula between coats of mascara and the fibres create a full false lash look.
Hope this helps

There's one called Jica Lash and they were at the beauty show.

Jica has been on the market for years and I tried it a long time ago. It made my lashes fuller (because of the tiny fibres) but didn't do much for the length.

If you know anyone going to the States, I bought one in NY called Fibrewig. It's bloody brilliant, I bought it in Sephora about $25 I think, well worth it though.:green:

I use Jica and love it.

There's a new one in October's Vogue or Elle - will have a flip through them later and find out what it's called.

Latest posts

Back