Anyone in Bristol using Minx????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CatsClaws

Reaction score
Hiya,

Just wondered if there is anybody in Bristol using Minx?

I received mine last week and tried it out on my friend but they looked awful so I must be doing something really wrong.

Unfortunately, I am unable to attend The Event so won't be able to see the demos.

Is there anybody in Bristol that could spare an hour of their time to help me out???????

xxxxx

Rachel has some and will be having a go on my good self soon, feel free to come and join!

We're both going to the event so should have more info after that!

What heat source did you use?

I have just posted a step by step in the tutorials section of the site under nail art tutorials.

I have not been able to insert the images I have done yet as I need a little help with that!! they are in an unfamiliar format to me at the moment but I will get it done as soon as.

In the meantime, the written instructions are there which should be good enough. Have fun.

Hya, where did u get your minx from? Is there any supplier in the UK? How much did they cost?

Super thanks :)

Minx are supplied exclusively to professionals in the UK by Sweet Squared 08452106060.

They will be happy to send you information and a brochure on request if you are a pro.

Latest posts

Back