Anyone know about Treatwell?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rippersroo

Reaction score
Hi
In need of help please! I've just had a random email from this treatwell company. Looks like something I set up years ago when I first started beauty so people could book in with me.
The email states someone has booked an appointment with me this week!
The ladies details were on the booking so I'm now talking to her and sorting it out, however I can't find how to get off this bloody thing?!
How do I close the account or listing on there? It must of been years ago I set it up and no one has ever used it as I can't even remember it!
Any help on how to shut down my listing please? Thanks X

I would just ring them and ask to speak to an account manager. They can do it for you but check if your client has prepayed cos if they have, you will need to keep your account open until they have transferred your share. If it's a pay at venue they will prob want you to transfer their 20% plus vat before closing the account.

Call them on 0330 100 3515 I cancelled my account with them recently.

Thanks I've emailed them. The appointment is sitting there says I need to confirm it.
They should get back to me in 24hrs

Maybe decline the booking but contact client direct?

It was previously known as Wahanda?

I'm the same as you. Had a random booking out of the blue. Depending on how busy you are, it may be worth staying on there. Yes, you pay 20% but you can then book that client directly with you x

My business has benefited from signing up to them. Majority of clients that came from them we have retained and most book direct with us. Some still use us but book via treatwell cos they send them discount vouchers but that doesn't effect the price I Get paid so I don't really mind. Prefer that they choose my salon over a competitors and there are 2 other salons near me that use them too. It has been good for getting reviews as well as we have been mainly given 5 star reviews but the best bit for me was the online booking facility which I have linked to My website and Fb page. They charge about 60p incl vat for each online booking and don't take any commission and my clients use it a lot. I don't really have any regrets about signing up to treatwell.

Wow, that is odd...does treatwell have a "book online" option on your website (if you have one)? If so, you need to contact them and remove this...For online booking, I would recommend you try Versum, their online booking is loctated on a free website they offer you. No surprises either.

I've had to ring them today and they said they will cancel the appointment with the client. I did tell them I'm already in contact with the client.
I couldn't cancel the app myself all I could do was view or confirm it!
Thankyou Caro, I do remember wahanda. But this is the first booking in 3+ years via them! I totally forgot I must of signed up to it.
It's not really suitable for me, for example this client was new and booked in for lash infills.
Well I don't infill other people's work and they need to be patch tested at least 24hrs before an app to book in, but obviously through treatwell she was able to book straight in.
Also as I've never used it since I must of signed up to it I also already have clients booked in this week at the time she selected!
Ah well it will sort out, they have blocked my 'diary' online so no one else can book and they will be in touch with regards to ending the account.
Thanks ladies.

Latest posts

Back