Anyone Know Suppliers for Longer Waxing Strips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Dunn

JD Waxing School
Reaction score
Does anyone know a supplier for longer thin waxing strips?

I had been using Hive for a long time, but had so many problems with their paper strips coming apart and sticking to the clients, that I ordered some other strips from some of the companies that other geeks had recommended..

However most of these strips are all the shorter ones ( 210mm) but I find with male waxing and speed waxing longer strips are much easier and quicker to use.

Any supplier contacts would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks Jack

Was it paper or fabric strips you wanted?
Gigi do muslin strips that are 22.5 x 7.5cm. Oritree strips are 22x7.5cm. (Both from Beauty Express) Hive fabric strips are the same size as the Oritree and the paper ones are the same size as the Gigi ones. Ellisons own brand paper strips are 220x75mm.
I hope that's some help for you.

Thats great, I shall check these out..
Many thanks Jack

also i am sure you can buy the fabric on a roll to just cut to your own size , am sure ellisons sell it hth x

I have done that before, but it takes a bit of time, but it is an option..

When I worked in Greece in the Spa that was the only way it was bought and we all had to cut our own strips.

Thanks

depileve do longer strips, and they are great, i find them the best quality , ive used the other cheaper brands but always go back to them.

depileve do longer strips, and they are great, i find them the best quality , ive used the other cheaper brands but always go back to them.

Thanks for this..

Jack

Latest posts

Back