anyone near wrexham/chester do luxioslox hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi there

iv noticed a lot of adverts for luxioslox hair ewtensions where they dont use bonds and they are thin etc, im really interested in having this type of hair extension cause my own hair is driving me mad, just cant grow it in good condition etc.

does anyone do them and live near me?

cheers
nenee:)

Hi there

iv noticed a lot of adverts for luxioslox hair ewtensions where they dont use bonds and they are thin etc, im really interested in having this type of hair extension cause my own hair is driving me mad, just cant grow it in good condition etc.

cheers

Hi, neenee, me again :lol: , it's a system that's getting introduced over here so hopefully someone may start doing it soon ,

Preganancy is a bit of a contraindication though .. and a lot of trained hair extensionists find the hair growth in pregnancy and six months afterward is too unstable to put extensions in the hair as it can cause stress related hair problems on the roots of pregnancy related hair growth

I am not sure if this is the same with luxioslox extensions ,
but .... hopefully she can answer that question herself for you soon
:) x minky

Hi, neenee, me again :lol: , it's a system that's getting introduced over here so hopefully someone may start doing it soon ,

Preganancy is a bit of a contraindication though .. and a lot of trained hair extensionists find the hair growth in pregnancy and six months afterward is too unstable to put extensions in the hair as it can cause stress related hair problems on the roots of pregnancy related hair growth

I am not sure if this is the same with luxioslox extensions ,
but .... hopefully she can answer that question herself for you soon
:) x minky
Hi all.
im one of the technical support staff here at lusciouslox.
i would be more than happy to offer the right person free education and a very special price for nenee to be a pilot.
some one preferably that has some pre education in hair extension would be better for nenee as well.
i would be more than happy to answer your question minky.
most pregnant women experience hairloss after 1-2 years.
so normally extensions are not the best for these women BUT if you use a ring method in some cases you can but with extream caution .
for example. when consulting and it revealed that the client is or has been pregnant simply install 5-10 extension in the clients hair.
re book her in to see you in 4 weeks and remove the extension. when removing her hair pay special attension to the amount of hair loss with in the extension. if it seem too much hair has come for that period of 4 weeks this means it would be way to cumbersome to maintain and eventually put stress on her own natural hair. hope that made sense.

Hi there

cheers

Renee we have had a few hands up for this offer for you.
there is one person in mind that we have to install these for you but she is out of action for a few weeks.
firstly are you keen and secondly can you wait 2 weeks?
please pm us thanks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back