Anyone recommend a good brazilian in south

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwhitlock

Reaction score
hi im doing beauty therapy level 2 at college and decided that i would like a brazillian wax after having bikini done few times and realising it actually isnt that painful. I have been searching online to try and find somewhere in brighton/worthing/shoreham/hove area with a good review but i cant find anywhere. Can anyone reccomend anywhere/anyone for this ?

hi im doing beauty therapy level 2 at college and decided that i would like a brazillian wax after having bikini done few times and realising it actually isnt that painful. I have been searching online to try and find somewhere in brighton/worthing/shoreham/hove area with a good review but i cant find anywhere. Can anyone reccomend anywhere/anyone for this ?

Have you checked out the waxing4men website... the therapists listed on there often do female brazilian waxing also.

Find a therapist

I just had to giggle at the title of your thread as I thought all Brazilians were in the south x

I trained a Brazilian Waxer in Brighton. Her name is Sarah and she is excellent. I'll PM you her mobile number. xxx

Latest posts

Back