Anyone seen a spiritualist?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady H

Reaction score
Im going next friday night, and wondered what others experiences are? any good?

I really want to go and see one but not before I go on holiday incase they say anything bad, like anything to do with snakes, flying and being trampled on by an elephant.:lol:

Let us know what you thought of it.

xx

Ok i will do. Im a bit scared like but Ive spoken to the lady on the phone and she sounds lovely. there are 3 of us going. My mate saw her the other week and she was spot on with her

i have been to see a few, but you have to be careful has there are so many out there who just want to make some money and are not the real thing.

i went to see one lady who read my ribbons and i was really pleased with her and everything was spot on.

i love anything to do with spritualist, ever since i was attuned for my reiki 2 some weird things happen sometimes if i dont ground myself right. i would like to go to the spritualist chruch but its finding time to go.

take care.

Yes i have been to see one regularly (every 2 years or so) a woman named Rose. She is wonderful. Pretty accurate. My girlfriend went to her 13years ago. I had just lost my grandmother from cancer, I had nursed her from home as she refused to go to a hospice. The woman said to my friend, that she could see a close friend to her, a Gemini (me) had lost someone very close to her, that it had been a slow painful death but for me to be happy as they were now released from their pain. She told me that I would be getting her wedding ring. I had been given my grandmothers wedding ring that very day. I booked into see her and of course didnt tell her who had referred me or anything like that, and she told me the exactly the same thing but instead was referring it to me not for a friend (get what i mean?) She told me many accurate things but that to me was what i will always remember. Their are plenty of fakes out there, but if you find one that genuinely is gifted then go.
You shouldnt be told bad things though like when someone is going to die and so on.
PS
One thing that always freaked me out was that she told my girlfriend that I went with that she would have a long life, to me she said i would have a very happy life, always wondered if that meant happy but short!!!!!! Oh well, we will find out one day LOL
cheers

I see one regularly - she's my mother-in-law!
She is a genuine spiritualist medium & healer.

Hi I have seen Gordon Smith and he is fantastic, he is also known as the "Psychic Barber", and he is spot on. I went to see another local woman and she was great as well, the first thing that she said to me was that my kitchen tap was leaking badly, and it was, not the kind of thing you'd expect and lots of other things that she could never have known, had never seen the woman before in my life! Be careful thogh there are a lot of fakes out there that just want your hard earned money.

I have been to one. And I thought it was good fun...so far she's been spot on for me (not with my mom) and we'll see....she said I would be getting pregnant in 2007...well I have the mirena so I don't think so. :lol:

Hi hun, where's this person based? any where near Sunderland? Please let me know what u think. I always into things like this... went to see one in Newcastle Ridley place a few months ago, it was ok, but I wouldnt say that good. xx:hug:

update - she was amazing!!!!!! she told me i wont get back with my husband but that i will be happy with someone else. she told me my nanna was going to give me something meaningful, and she did, she gave me her opal ring on xmas day which my grandad (who passed away a couple of years ago) bought her when they were first together, because it is my birthstone and she wanted me to have it, as ive been going through such a **** time

wow, Helen that is very good. Could you please tell me where is the person based? Thanks, xx

crook. is that too far for you?

crook. is that too far for you?

Roughly I know where it is, passed once with hubby... As I cant drive, so its a bit far for me to travel over there. Do you know if she could come out? Cheers babe xx

no i dont think she does. but i can PM her number to you if you wanted to find out. she also does online readings i think.

brilliant Helen. Yes, pleaseeee pm her number to me:Love: thanks so much xx

I have seen a few some better than others i now stick to one which is jane jackson she is brill everything she said was spot on and has happened.
I was talking to one of my friends on boxing day she had been to see someone and they are not supposed to tell you anything bad, well she said to her tell your sister not to go out over christmas as something will devastate your family:eek: , tell her she is ok to go out over new year.
How scarey is that the poor girl never went out as she was soo scared.

I have seen a few some better than others i now stick to one which is jane jackson she is brill everything she said was spot on and has happened.
I was talking to one of my friends on boxing day she had been to see someone and they are not supposed to tell you anything bad, well she said to her tell your sister not to go out over christmas as something will devastate your family:eek: , tell her she is ok to go out over new year.
How scarey is that the poor girl never went out as she was soo scared.

The one I see regularly who is always right... told me my hubby will have a minor heart attack next few years, which wont kill him but will impair him somewhat...

.. I worry about it often as he gets chest pains and it runs in his family.

As for the girl not going out, depending on how good the medium is, I would have been inclined to stay in too! :eek:

Some things we can't prevent though.

hi hun
where is jane jackson based???? i live pontefract area and would love to go to see her

Latest posts

Back