Anyone seen/ used this for french smile lines?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoJoJo

Reaction score
hello, just watched this video, and i thought that was an amazing tool for smile lines!!! has anyone ever seen it/ used it and know where i could purchase it? x

WYCINARKA LINII U

It's a "smile cutter." I have one and, to be honest, I didn't like it. But you very well may.

There are shops all around my area that sell them but if you're in the UK, I'm not sure...may S2? Perhaps google it.

The best way to do smile lines, is to learn how to do them with your brush.

S2 had the chance to sell these years ago ... We said no! Very fiddly sizing them up, and we would never sell a product where it was recommended that the cutter needed to be dipped into neat monomer before using it!!

I thought they were gimmicky, fiddly, and not very effective as well as a dangerous risk of overexposure to clients and technicians.

As always, the quickest and best way of doing smiles is by hand ... But of course that does require effort on the part of the technician, to practice and work hard at perfecting her skill.

Why don't use use the reverse appliaction technique? Works better for me; after months of trying I changed to this haven't looked back. Check out Young Nails on youtube for reverse sculpting. Hope this helps x

if your going to use that you might as well use white tips? as it give the same shape smile, when you do it by hand you can customize it to suit your clients nail shape! Like Gigi said learning to do it by hand is best! as one day your going to have to do it by hand so why not learn now? x

Latest posts

Back