Anyone spray tan dancers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
Hi, I've recently sent out letters & leaflets to a few dance schools in my area, in the hope that they pass my leaflets around & get me some more business.

Does anyone spray dancers or a group of dancers?

I use la tan so have got the disco & fast tan as I know the majority of dancers like to be DARK, I've been looking on facebook at a couple of dance schools photographs & the children are BRIGHT orange, is this the colour they want?? :eek: or is this the result of a 20% tan on skin that can't take the dha!
(some of the pics look really do look shockingly orange!)

for those that tan dancers what tan are you using? & how much you charging? I charge £15 which isnt expensive, so not really wanting to charge any less. (I will be sticking with LA tan, just curious to know what your using for the dancers) x

I've a couple of dancers I do. I use Nouvatan 20% but we have been talking about going darker with aid of booster drops.
I don't charge my girls the going rate as they are close family friends but I would do it was anyone else.
Round my way there are a lot of mums of dancers who offer tanning them self within there dance group

I've a couple of dancers I do. I use Nouvatan 20% but we have been talking about going darker with aid of booster drops.
I don't charge my girls the going rate as they are close family friends but I would do it was anyone else.
Round my way there are a lot of mums of dancers who offer tanning them self within there dance group

reading some of the comments on the pics I've been looking at on the dance schools facebook, it seems as though some of the mums do the tans round here too, oh well I've sent the leaflets off now.. might get binned but might not x suppose it was worth a try hey x

Latest posts

Back